Run from shell command line?
|User & Date:||chw 2019-03-16 11:34:17|
- Change icomment to:
I'm sorry David, I'm afraid this isn't possible at all. The "borg ble" mechanism relies on the BLE and Bluetooth stack of Android, and this is implemented in Java. It requires your program to be instantiated through the official Android mechanisms, and this is either a program implemented in Java, or some native thing like AndroWish. But in any case not a shell.
- Change login to "chw"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change priority to "Medium"
- Change resolution to "Not_A_Bug"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Closed"