Run from shell command line?
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-03-15 23:44:27|
- Change icomment to:
I could not find anywhere else to ask this question. I am new to androwish so please forgive my stupidity... I have the app installed on my Android phone and I wish to create and run some scripts using the ble stuff. But I do not require any user interface and I must run from the android command line. How to do this? Where is the interpreter? I tried using the androwish:// url of some of the demos in both Chrome and Opera and they simply do not work either. I must be doing something incredibly stupidly wrong. Please give me a hint. Thanks
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "b69f7413d81e9e30831ca4b4d2b9236297f14bee"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Run from shell command line?"
- Change type to "Documentation"